IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Maria1 wrote:
I use the official one

Classic or Beta? There's 2 different version the the official client. The beta one looks like IMVUNext.

@Maria1
Posted 2 months ago
*hiressnap not working anymore in shop
Posted 2 months ago
the app wont open no more tried reinstalling and uninstalling and any possible trouble shooting i can think of and for some reason it shows the logo then disappears without opening
Posted 2 months ago
cant install IMVUlite, saying error creating file, gives me option to abort, cant figure out how to stop this and install lite.
Posted 2 months ago
NexNex wrote:
cant install IMVUlite, saying error creating file, gives me option to abort, cant figure out how to stop this and install lite.

@NexNex

Sorry can you explain further what you are trying to do….are you trying to install lite? Or are you having problem with your imvu?
Posted 2 months ago
im trying to install IMVU lite, but it wont work and keeps giving errors and no matter what i try it just wont let me.

@thessa33
Posted 1 month ago
NexNex wrote:
im trying to install IMVU lite, but it wont work and keeps giving errors and no matter what i try it just wont let me.@thessa33

@NexNex

Things to try.
Completely uninstall imvu classic and all imvu you have in your computer.

Download the imvu classic 548.0……install. Make sure you rename this on your app data.

Install imvu lite….i hope this fix your imvu lite.

Data mine has written a code to add….please read the first part of this forum….

Any question….feel free to ask
Posted 1 month ago
this no longer works. i do not know if its because imvu cracked down on it but it literally no longer works..kinda disappointed