what is or was your longest imvu relationhip.

nightmarechild
by nightmarechild · 10 posts
2 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 months ago · Author
im asking because i just ended my longest one i ever had on imvu.. 7 years with a 14 month hellish toxic breakup attached. we were seen by are friends as imvu done right till the bs started. folks marveled at how long we were together.because most are friend were together maybe a year or less or sooner if they got married. now folks are like what happened or they were before the 14 months of madness that was the break up.

so how long was you longest not best or worse just your longest one.
Posted 2 months ago
My longest relationship on vu was for 3months. Àd after the started to get involved irl. I was very clear from the start that I don’t want rl shit here. That was the reason we broke up.
Posted 2 months ago
It lasted 7 months, and although it wasn't as long as other stories I've heard, it was intense in its own way. It all started quite magically. We met at a game event, and from the first moment, we felt a special connection.

During the first few months, we were inseparable. Our friends in the game saw us as the ideal couple, always together, always supporting each other. Many of them commented on how good we looked together and how it seemed like we had everything under control. Some even asked us for relationship advice within the game, which made us feel like experts on the subject.

However, as happens in many relationships, things started to get complicated. Expectations grew, and with them, the pressures. What were once small differences turned into big arguments. We began to have communication problems, and the virtual distance didn't help. Jealousy and insecurity set in, and what was once a refuge became a source of stress.

The last month was especially difficult. The fights were constant and affected not only us but also our circle of friends. Many of them started to distance themselves, tired of seeing us fight over our toxic relationship. Finally, after many conversations and tears, we decided to end it. It was a painful decision but necessary for both of us.

Now, when I talk to our friends, some still ask me what happened. I explain that although it was an intense and meaningful relationship, it simply didn't work out in the end. I learned a lot from that experience about myself and what I'm looking for in a relationship.

So, although it wasn't the best or the worst relationship, it was definitely the longest one I've had in an online game.
Posted 2 months ago
Um I think like 12 months but you know how it goes on vu, relationships come and go but you have to move on regardless of the situation because then you'll get stuck and be over thinking it.
Posted 2 months ago
God mine have only been a week or so! I find people get too attached if youre not online 24/7 :/
Posted 2 months ago
Reality of imvu. When I have a relationship, it's a short one, the longest being two months. Why it's simple, I'm a guy and as a guy I have completely different expectations than women. We are different not only in terms of gender but also in terms of mentality. Women want to get involved and build long-lasting relationships, despite being in a relationship in real life. Often being a wife, mother or simply a girlfriend, they expect the same relationship in the game and sometimes even transfer it to the real world, which is the worst possible solution, especially if you treat imvu only as fun. We have different expectations and that's no surprise because we are different and that's what makes us so interesting. The second thing is the toxicity of people, heroes sitting in front of a computer screen, because in fact one of them in a thousand would behave the same way in real life. Taunts, pathological behavior, ridiculing other people, I see such things that are permanently included in the agenda, and their creators are toxic heroes from the other side of the Internet, being so brave only thanks to the lack of direct contact with another person, because I am sure that in real life it is ordinary cunts sitting quietly under the broom like gray mice which in reality they are and here they pretend to be Marvel heroes lol but this is the reality and no one can change it and being careful unfortunately won't help much

-- Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:30 pm --

I personally think that imuv is just a game, maybe just a break from real life, a form of fun. nice free time and nothing else. it's a place where you can meet people, spend some time with them, get to know them, but I don't think it's a good place to build permanent relationships, more acquaintances than even friendships, precisely because of toxic people, as I have already described them as Marvel heroes from the Internet. of course, I have the AP package and I use it fully, but not because I miss such events in real life, just for fun because I can and it is something new and exciting for me, and if everything is very sensual, then I get excited about it too, but these are sporadic situations. everything is just a game and should remain that way. we have to be careful that the Internet does not start taking control over us and our lives, that we do not subordinate everything to what should be just an addition, because for many people it becomes reality and the line between what is just a game is blurring very quickly and if you look at it for a while, many people have lost their lives. controls take the game more seriously than their own real life
Posted 1 month ago
We were in a virtual club, chatting animatedly about our lives outside of IMVU. We discovered that we had similar interests, and little by little we began to spend more time together on the platform. Our avatars danced together, we explored different scenarios and laughed at silly things.

What made this experience special was the way we shared our most intimate thoughts and emotions. Although our meetings were virtual, the conversations were real and meaningful. We talked about our dreams and fears, our hopes and disappointments.

Over time, our conversations became more romantic. We sent each other sweet messages and started expressing our feelings for each other. It was like having a long-distance relationship, but in a world where we could be anything we wanted.

However, like many stories on IMVU, this one also had its end. Physical distance and the realities of our off-screen lives eventually drove us apart. It was difficult to say goodbye to someone with whom I had shared so much, even if it was only in a virtual world.

Despite the separation, I hold that experience fondly. It taught me that the connections we make online can be just as real and meaningful as the ones we make face to face. And although the relationship did not last, the memory of that love on IMVU remains part of my personal story.
Posted 1 month ago
a full year relationship ended on good terms
Posted 1 month ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
I think myself and@DataMine have been together for 12 years.

Have been friends*