help site dont work on my pc

BOKA
by BOKA · 11 posts
1 month ago in Help & Support
Posted 1 month ago · Author
hello guys i have problem the site doesn't work from my pc i had to login from my mobile any advice please
Posted 1 month ago
@BOKA

Also, try a different browser and see if that helps. Letting us know what error message you get, or what response is really important to fixing your issue.
no links ar open i cant use or open any links or services from web site abd i try it chrome and Firefox and Opera and the problem still there
Posted 1 month ago
@BOKA

Go here on your PC: https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Send me the results. I can look you up by IP in our security system logs to see if your connection is reaching us. If it is not even reaching our server, then it will be an issue with your ISP.
Done and i send you message also i tried the website on other pc still not working i juss the suite not supporting windows 7 ?
Posted 1 month ago
BOKA wrote:
Done and i send you message also i tried the website on other pc still not working i juss the suite not supporting windows 7 ?

@BOKA

When you clicks links, nothing happens?
@DataMine

nothing changing and nothing reload or open and when i open link new tap its open the same main page
Posted 1 month ago
@BOKA

An issue like this is difficult to diagnose without being able to see the problem myself. If you'd like, I'll get on AnyDesk with you and take a look.

You can download anydesk from here: https://anydesk.com/en

After you install it, send me a PM with your desk number.
Done problem solved with install windows 10 thank you for your kind support guys ♥