The AP+ is near or far from us

Kleixx
by Kleixx · 19 posts
1 month ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 month ago · Author
@nightmarechild

mmm yes I agree with you, they must want to raise funds for that... now that I think about it gta released their plus a year ago, also the same thing a monthly payment, can you imagine if we have to pay monthly like the vip, it would be very funny.
Posted 1 month ago
@Kleixx
mmm yes I agree with you, they must want to raise funds for that... now that I think about it gta released their plus a year ago, also the same thing a monthly payment, can you imagine if we have to pay monthly like the vip, it would be very funny.

you have a wrong sense of fummy.but it makes sense. they charged us for ap first off if there going to upgrade it acourse they try to charge us again. and it would grow there profits and drag imvu into the modern adult 3d vr whatever adult game inner ring. the short term profits alone would triple there company vaule
Last edited by Xacto on Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoted text where appropriate
@nightmarechild

Yes, I know that post was kind of meh, the one about VR, but it was to generate interaction. If it happens in the future that they implement it, I'm going to laugh at my prediction, but you never know what these crazy people from Imvu will do.
Posted 1 month ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Hi Don are you speaking about this product 68367795 ? i don't think that it is an ap+ and the main creator got disabeled
Posted 1 month ago
@Kleixx

I understand your perspective. The truth is that the process of developing and launching new features, like IMVU AP+, can be complicated and time-consuming. Advertising campaigns and early access forms are often used to build anticipation and gather initial feedback, but that doesn’t always mean the product is close to being released.

IMVU might be using these methods to generate interest and prepare the community for the new system while they work on the technical and implementation details. The fact that we haven’t seen much of what’s coming could indicate that they are in the final stages of development and testing or that they want to keep certain aspects secret to create a bigger impact when they do launch.

Uncertainty is a natural part of the development process. Sometimes companies make a lot of noise and generate conversation to gauge interest and adjust their plans based on the feedback they receive. Your observation about the lack of content leaks is also valid; often, companies prefer to keep control over information until they are ready to reveal something concrete.

If you think the IMVU AP+ might take a while to launch, it might be a good idea to stay tuned for any official updates from the company and participate in discussions to keep up with the latest developments. What would you like to see in IMVU AP+ when it finally becomes available?
@ITH4K

Personally, I have mixed feelings about IMVU AP+. On one hand, I'm not very interested in the idea, but on the other hand, it does intrigue me. As a reseller in the black market, this new feature could mean direct competition. However, from what we've observed and according to one of Don's responses, it seems the black market will remain active for some time, at least until AP+ is fully developed and effectively integrated.
Posted 1 month ago
@Kleixx

It’s completely understandable to have mixed feelings about the introduction of IMVU AP+. On one hand, the concept might not seem immediately appealing, especially if you're accustomed to the current ways of doing things in the black market. The idea of IMVU AP+ could potentially bring about direct competition by formalizing and streamlining the process of buying and selling items on the platform. This could mean that resellers, who are used to operating in the unofficial market, might face new challenges as the official system becomes more integrated.

One of the main concerns is that IMVU AP+ might attract more users to the official platform, thus reducing the reliance on or interest in the black market. If this new feature offers more efficient or attractive options for buying and selling, it could shift the dynamics of how items are traded. For resellers, this could lead to increased competition, impacting pricing and the overall approach to selling items.

However, it’s important to note that, according to recent updates and Don’s responses, it seems the black market will continue to be active for a while longer. This suggests that the transition to IMVU AP+ might not be immediate or complete. Therefore, there is still time to adapt to the changes and adjust your strategies accordingly.

On the bright side, there could be opportunities arising from the introduction of IMVU AP+. As the platform evolves, new features and tools may emerge, which could be beneficial for those who are willing to adapt. Understanding and leveraging these new features could potentially offer new avenues for business or help you refine your current operations.

Additionally, the rise of IMVU AP+ could elevate the overall quality of items available on the platform. With more sophisticated and appealing options becoming available, users might find value in the official market that they previously sought in the black market. This could lead to a more competitive environment, but also a more vibrant marketplace overall.

To stay ahead of the curve, it’s crucial to keep an eye on official announcements and updates about IMVU AP+. Engaging with the community and participating in discussions can provide valuable insights and help you navigate any shifts in the market. By being informed and ready to adapt, you can better manage the transition and continue to find success even as the platform evolves.

In summary, while the advent of IMVU AP+ might bring some challenges and increase competition, staying proactive and flexible can help you navigate the changes effectively. Balancing your strategies to take advantage of both existing opportunities and new developments will be key to maintaining your success in this changing landscape.
Posted 1 month ago
the mafia will always be here. were shift from bm to a free lance dev of ap+. the mifia shits better and if ap+ comes close the mafia will create even better.imvu clown show will never stop the mafia. get over your self and get ready for hard cocks and kinky poses.