Boosting outfits to top pages

Micikus
by Micikus · 14 posts
1 month ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 1 month ago · Author
Hello, I saw multiple people clearly boosting their outfits to the top pages and I wanted to give it a try aswell. Spent 160k credits to gift one of my outfits to the first 1-2 page. If i did my calculations right you would need around 14-16 gifts to get there. So, I gifted it to some people and waited. However the outfit didnt even make it anywhere close there, it was stuck somewhere around the 25-30 page. But, one of my other outfit with 8 sales was on the third page. So how does this work? Do i need to gift from different accounts? I honestly dont know how some people manage to get multiple of their outfits to the top pages each day everyday.
Posted 1 month ago
Wow! 160k credits is quite a bit, I wish that they would've been pushed to the top. I do believe that they are ranked and displayed on popularity. Unfortunately if your outfit wasn't very popular, then I'm not sure. And it is strange indeed that you say it was on the 3rd page with only ate, hm... That is strange, and I am sorry. I wish you luck in the future!
Posted 1 month ago
How crazy is a lot of credits, the funny thing as a creator is seeing poorly designed clothes or etc., and that they are on the first pages
Posted 4 weeks ago
The sales are very fast, I want to know the secret so that I can also get a lot of credit, for one sale I will be able to make more money in my country
Posted 3 weeks ago · Author
@Kleixx

I know, exactly my issue. My products that i've spent hours on are getting overshadowed by 0 changes or generic af products. Thats the reason i'd like to boost.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Gifting your products actually hurts your placement in the top pages rather than benefit it. IMVU requires genuine sales for your product to be in the top pages and mass gifting your product hurts your ranking. That's why creators tend to send models credits to buy their products instead of gifting them.
Posted 2 weeks ago
@5hy

im curious if we just make a bunch of guest accounts and buy are products would that boost it lol instead of gifting them just to move them up in the shop lol even though we wont get the Credits but eh lol
Posted 2 weeks ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

dam that sucks. maybe we should look into a VPN Switcher bot account maker that buys are products lol. and thats really dumb. haha
Posted 2 weeks ago
@gmman

To go under IMVU's radar, you need a ridiculous number of accounts and VPN's. People stopped offering product boosting services because it was too expensive to keep up with and too risky. You were just as likely to get someone banned as successfully boost their product. High risk, high cost, low profits; not a good investment.