Can you give gifts to other people on here?

Aemma11287
by Aemma11287 · 9 posts
6 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 6 years ago · Author
I'd like to gift my Fiance some sexual things on IMVU, like a triggered penis, but an wondering if I can, and if so how I would go about doing it.
Posted 6 years ago
When you buy a sex product from Don Von, you are given the source files. You can upload this files onto an alt account using Create Mode. hen you can gift them to your Fiance.
Posted 6 years ago
hum ok, if i want something, if i'm not Creator, I have to find a nice Creator ?
this Creator take risk please ?
Posted 6 years ago
smilethelife wrote:
hum ok, if i want something, if i'm not Creator, I have to find a nice Creator ?this Creator take risk please ?

Yes if you are not going to upload them yourself then you have to find somebody else to take the "risk"
Posted 1 year ago
Well yea gifting sounds good become most of the people had different currency and it's kinda hard to buy products and for peeps it's like no no if you don't have a credit card. So yea if ya have a friend abord have a master or Visa or any Giftcard usually BEST TO GET THE ITEMS as gift that's a Great idea to be honest. Because yea you don't have to worry about it no more if ya have a credit card visa or master you can just ask friend to gift it to you so yea it's a cool thing i wanna try it out tooo and ask my girls to gift Me lnaooo well Imma explore more
Posted 1 month ago
awe this is actually so sweet that you were wanting to do this with your fiance!!
Posted 4 weeks ago
I need help want to buy my girlfriend a squirt.. how I go about it?
Posted 4 weeks ago
@Moe007

Check the black market for a product you are interested in then tell the seller about your intentions afterwards.
Posted 4 weeks ago
Locking topic. Requests for assistance in finding or purchasing a product should be done via a new topic in the appropriate channel to receive assistance about the issue and avoid confusions/mixups of old and new topics/request.