Item IDs in a room

makineliyarrak
by makineliyarrak · 20 posts
2 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 2 years ago
@makineliyarrak

All of the PID's are in the view products in scene URL, even the hidden ones.

Alternatively, you can also clear your cache, visit the room, and then run the "cache 2 pids" tool: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=9290
Posted 2 years ago
cache 2 pids" tool works also. Its more work but does get the job done. There are programs out there but you have to look, google. You do have to beware or viruses when you get into stuff like that to so do be cautious.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
does anyone know how I can view products in scene on the new imvu client cause some stuff do not appear on classic one
Posted 2 years ago
Most time imvu-e.com works on that but noticed that if the kbs of room or kbs of other ppl are very high it takes you directly to next then products in scene you gotta wait till empty or very full to see them
Posted 3 weeks ago
@DataMine

no way of seein the bm furniture in scans ?haha
Posted 3 weeks ago
u can right click the scene and choose view products in scene then copy the page link to any of the websites used to show hidden products. you will find IDs there

-- Sat Aug 31, 2024 7:36 pm --

@DataMine

when I try to open this site it directs me to discord! is it a discord bot?
Posted 2 weeks ago
@DataMine

i have it and subcribed to the vip for a month , it doesnt have a feature to view hidden stuff in scene , but the catalog viewer is alright,and hidden outfit viewer is good it just sucks that it doesnt take you to the peer review when you wanna check out a hidden item someone is wearing like findvu did
Posted 2 weeks ago
@crashy11

The site uses your discord account to log in. But they also have a Discord server with a bot.