Imvu free time

ITH4K
by ITH4K · 6 posts
1 month ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 month ago · Author
What do you do in your free time on imvu? How many hours do they dedicate to the game per day?
I remember a time when I used to spend around four hours a day playing on IMVU. It was a period when I was looking for a way to unwind from daily stress and find a place where I could have fun and socialize. At first, I would just log in to explore and see what was new, but soon I realized how entertaining and immersive it could be.
Posted 1 month ago
before my break up i used to do 10 or 12 + hours a day. between hanging with friends and being with my girl and doing rooms and fits. now i mite do 5-8 hours on days i care to be on. i have been on less and less im trying to get back on but it doesnt have have the same feel for me. after 17 years on non stop.. and a few years of classic imvu flaming bs and drama im having issues to be on. i hope i can work thru it. especial since the coming of AP+.
Posted 1 month ago
@ITH4K

I spend about 3 or 4 hours, I don't know if it's daily, but at least 3 times a week, but only creating products or building avatars... I stopped going to rooms a long time ago, let's say I'm lonely in imvu haha.
When I just knew the game, if I spent about 7 hours full with friends or my girl at that time, but then with the breakup of my relationship and friends who were leaving, was lowering my schedule in the game and desire to be in rooms, I prefer to do things for the community and get my own benefit for me.
Posted 2 weeks ago
I honestly just join the imvu hangout and sit there like quietly. Haven’t really done anything else except just sit there for a long while. But when a friend is online I usually just join a room with them and we click random pictures. About the hours dedicated, I have dedicated almost 6 hours daily since a week. I know its kinda of a lot but i have been addicted lol. Hopefully this answers your questions.
Posted 2 weeks ago
depending on the day it can be 3-4 hours to 10 + hours. from doing fits and decorating rooms to long intense interactive sessions with friends and groups of friends , in the last year or so it haves lessen because the usaul bs drama and betrayals. but its not my first time dealing with just things on imvu so i will be back up to my numbers soon anuff.
Posted 2 weeks ago
I play a couple times a week. When im usually online im in chat now looking for new interesting people to talk to or room hopping with my bestfriend that plays rather frequently.