introoooo

pinkdiamondss
by pinkdiamondss · 12 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
my name is niki :D
woo i want free stuff and vip haha so i need to do the 3 post thingyso yeah. xD number1:D
noone actually has to reply to this. this is number 2
NUMBER 3 DONE :D
4 just to be sure.. xD
Posted 14 years ago
:?: :roll:
don't you think that if u posted in another topic or even if u started a new interesting topic it would be better than this . .
go and browse the forum you will discover many interesting things
welcome to our forums
Posted 14 years ago
Elie wrote:
:?: :roll:
don't you think that if u posted in another topic or even if u started a new interesting topic it would be better than this . .
go and browse the forum you will discover many interesting things
welcome to our forums

I have a shourtcut will take you to there so fast :P and its interesting if you want your imvu hp to look cool Go to Awesome codes

Note:Also you could make your own codes and mess with them wont be harmful but i advise you to use it first on another hp not your main avatar :P discover new things!! Be creative that's our goal!!

Welcome to the family pinkdiamondss
Posted 14 years ago
-walking in the building looking around at all the faces raising his hat a bit then smiling and walking to the main office (aka "dons" office ) -walking in the office- -giving the drawing to the don personally- saying- well there's my chore glad to be of help my honorbal don -walking out hoping he will be called back in -

(i am Crypt Umbra Draconic nice to meet you)
(avatarname on imvu is : Cryptboy1994)
Posted 14 years ago
cryptumbradraconic wrote:
-walking in the building looking around at all the faces raising his hat a bit then smiling and walking to the main office (aka "dons" office ) -walking in the office- -giving the drawing to the don personally- saying- well there's my chore glad to be of help my honorbal don -walking out hoping he will be called back in -

lol To much walking buddeh :D
Posted 14 years ago
i know i just love detailing my rp out though i <3 rping XD
Posted 14 years ago
cryptumbradraconic wrote:
(avatarname on imvu is : Cryptboy1994)

-first: welcome to the family .
-second:we highly recommend that you don't post your real imvu name here for some secure issues and to protect you from being h4c|<7d , so kindly delete it .