14 years ago in Off Topic
Poll

Do you like this movie?

Yes 79%
79%
No 21%
21%
Posted 14 years ago · Author
OK Shatta 5 brings you a whole movie on here... me the first one brings a whole movie... I love it to death i have to share it with you all... its over 2 hours long so get your pop corns and canary... i mean chickens and coke lol!

<object width="450" height="330"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/AT7OQ67317d9b3b048c9e966e8cfe2f87079eeeb"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/AT7OQ67317d9b3b048c9e966e8cfe2f87079eeeb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="450" height="330"></embed></object>

P.s this is a mega video h4c|<... when the vid stops... just switch off ur modem and unplug it for 3 seconds then turn it bk on... or for most advanced usersjust resett or refresh you modem and enjoy the movie.
Posted 14 years ago
this movie is kinda junk i don't really like it
It's Too SF to belive it would happen on 2012 :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
I haven't seen it yet, but I watched at the trailer and it seems a very great movie, lots of effects :)
Posted 14 years ago
i want to see that film, i heared good speaks about he, hope i like it :)
Posted 14 years ago
Fail Movie.
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah..this movie is interesting.. :nose:
..but more interesting are thoughts that there will be an atom war at 2010, which gonna burn half of Europe...because of China... :?
..and at ~2039 ..there will be a retarded meteor..DANG!!! which also comes stright to Europe.. >.< it have to show up at 1012.. :calm:
Posted 14 years ago
that movies so good :] vair interesting & that guy that has a radio chanel is cool. :{D
Posted 14 years ago
Haven't seen it either yet but the effects look cool in the trailer.
Posted 14 years ago
I saw the trailer and i was at the end of it with mouth open this movie is freaking genious !
Last edited by Hantarione on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.