How not to ask Don Von Free Credits for a favor

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 47 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
There is a right way, and a wrong way to ask me for a favor. The following is the wrong way.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILLPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILL

Response: I have a girlfriend and VIP is free here. :oops:

How do you h4c|< passwords? I want to h4c|< devs and take their credits. :twisted:

Response: We are not evil and we do not h4c|< passwords. A good h4c|<7r does not need a password..., we just ignore them. ~includes picture of the inside of his account~

OMG DON I NEED HELP!111 IMVU disabled my account and I did nothing wrong. :shock: When I used my mom's credit card to buy credits she reported it as fraud because she is stupid and did not know I was using it. Call in the scientists!!! I need my account back ASAP

Response: So, you stole your mother's credit card?

You owe me credits! ~puts gun to your head~

Response: ...let's just say his account no longer had pants till he choose to apologise to me.

All of the above are real messages I have received in my inbox here in the mafias over the years. I normally receive message like these 1 or 2 times a week; just thought it might be fun to share a few of them.

See page 3 for more messages: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2065&p=113785#p113785
Posted 14 years ago
xD
those are pretty off man.
r those the worst?
Posted 14 years ago
Well, come to think of it, being a Don isn't easy. :oops:
Posted 14 years ago
That's why you need guard when you're asleep..
People will rape you for a credit.
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, gimme vip xDDD
I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU IF YOU WILL

Response in Fallen way: In first place, I'm not a b*tch, and second, if I went to sleep with you, it would be YOU who would need to do me a favor!!!

How do you h4c|< passwords? I want to h4c|< devs and take their credits. :twisted:

Response in Fallen way: We don't go hacking everyone's asses like that! If you were a dev, and some random guy h4c|<7d you and stole your credits you would come here crying like a baby to get your stuff back! What if I h4c|<7d you right now??

OMG DON I NEED HELP!111 IMVU disabled my account and I did nothing wrong. :shock: When I used my mom's credit card to buy credits she reported it as fraud because she is stupid and did not know I was using it. Call in the scientists!!! I need my account back ASAP

Response in Fallen way: Deal with it. You got the consequences of stealing your mother credit card and not telling her anything, besides its no my problem that your stupid and addicted to that point.

You owe me credits! ~puts gun to your head~

Response in Fallen way: Don't forget I'm the h4c|<7r and the mafia's leader here. While you're busy threatening me like an n00b role-playing idiot, I'm pondering what will be your fate on IMVU and maybe even your computer.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Lol, those poor missguided souls; I prefer to use a more loving...understanding...touch when dealing with these kinds of messages. You never know when when you might be chasing off a future Capo or Don.
Posted 14 years ago
Awwh,Thos epeople can goo crazy just for credits/vip..haha

Your a very strong man:)
Posted 14 years ago
Lisacadena14 wrote:
Awwh,Thos epeople can goo crazy just for credits/vip..haha

Your a very strong man:)

Internet is the second worst addiction next to the drugs ;P
Posted 14 years ago
LoL funny messages
Posted 14 years ago
LOL x) The first one is so funny!