Attention World

venomousv
by venomousv · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
ATTENTION WORLD.

Now that I have your irrelevantly undivided attention, I have breaking news for everyone on the planet Earth and Omicron Persei 8:

I have reason to believe that there's going to be a mass terrorist attack in the three days from now against the ENTIRE EARTH. The terrorist claims to come in peace but I have to believe otherwise. Okay, here's some tips on what he looks like, what he's plotting, and what you can do to protect your house from being attacked.

His appearance:

Old
Fat
Evil grin
Beard
Red suit -- I think it's bullet proof, too
Carries a bag of plastic explosives on his back
Goes by the name of Nick

His plot:

Infiltrate as many houses as possible and plant decoyed explosive devices and listening bugs
Steal as many baked goods as he can, hopefully depleting our food source so we can't survive the aftermath
Create an army of tiny midget soldiers

TAKE. OVER. WORLD.

What you can do:

Board up the top of your chimney, I hear he likes to use unconventional methods of sneaking into houses
Bolt your doors, windows
Create a shelter in case of nuclear explosion
Gather food for 1-2 weeks
Make sure to have a stock pile of weapons
Keep your eye sharp, he travels by a disguised rocket ship that "looks" like a sleigh, but is indeed, a rocket.
If he tries to get in, shoot to kill, but be warned... he is known to use deadly force.

I can only hope that this evil man's desire for world conquest shall fall to crumbles as this message is passed from person to person, nation to nation. We must not let him succeed!
Posted 14 years ago
:roll: what is this all about brother :roll:
who is that bastard :hehe:
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that he is our allied. O.O :shock: :shock: :shock: We even made postcards saying "Thank You Santa!" and sent 'em to him.

Okay Everyone. Please don't take the above post serious.

:lol: :awesome33: :hehe:
Posted 14 years ago
xDDD
o santa, poor guy carrying around all that stuff and he gets this. lol
Now just for reading it, I'm going to end up on the naughty list xD
Posted 14 years ago
LOL it took me a while to figure out it was santa. x]