World of Warcraft

Jayd3d
by Jayd3d · 32 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
I really hated it.. And like 20 of my friends play it all the time.
They're like drugged.
Posted 14 years ago
yeah my mate plays it all the time now and its like his heroin. we tried to make him stop but he didnt :(.
Posted 14 years ago
WoW is a heroine and you must pay monthly... if not private.It's a shet game .... I saw on youtube that mother of one guy closed his WoW account and he was screaming and was making sounds like hell idk and he put his remote in his ass lol ...
Posted 14 years ago
Hantarione wrote:
WoW is a heroine and you must pay monthly... if not private.It's a shet game .... I saw on youtube that mother of one guy closed his WoW account and he was screaming and was making sounds like hell idk and he put his remote in his ass lol ...

This video? :D

I tried it... and got bored of that game in two days >_<
Posted 14 years ago
cool game :D
Posted 14 years ago
I played it for 3 and 1/2 years.

I have:

Mewt Level 80 Undead Mage

Koriel Level 70 Blood Elf Hunter (Completed Black Temple during Burning Crusade)

Kuku Level 71 Tauren Death Knight

Answer Level 19 fully twinked rogue

Iolmewt Level 19 fully twinked warrior

All on the server Quel'thalas

I haven't played for about 7 months or 8 months now though, my account hasn't been activated in that time either.

Yes I was a geek but I wasn't addicted, I quit by myself and haven't played it since, although I've thought about it a lot.
Posted 14 years ago
I play wow its a veryy cool game :)
Posted 14 years ago
hah my cousin playing it :D
Posted 14 years ago
Ive always wanted to try it, I hear people talking about it all the time and always see the advertiments on tv, maybe I will give it a look one of these days, perhaps you could tell me a little more about the game?
Posted 14 years ago
WoW for the win :)