free vip pass

kendra_bunny
by kendra_bunny · 6 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hi ive been trying to search how to get a free access pass or vip pass but i have not had any luck would someone please help me :!:
Posted 14 years ago
its impossible lolz but i have a question. why cant u buy vip with paypal? i tried n it doesnt let me. thts so lame. also if someone wants to buy me vip ill give them 5k upfront so u can have the 5k tht comes out of it. i have tons of credits so im good for it. so who evr wants a free 5k, get me vip plz cuz my paypal wnt work rofl
Posted 14 years ago
i have to agree with QuTeePiie...i ve been trying to get VIP with paypal but it wont let me do it either...im from Germany and i hate the fact that europeans in some way are limited to purchase ap ...if anybody can help me to get the ap pass another way then using credit card that i dont have i would appreciate it...other then that i wish everybody a nice relaxin ' weekend.. :wink:
Posted 14 years ago
kendra_bunny wrote:
hi ive been trying to search how to get a free access pass or vip pass but i have not had any luck would someone please help me :!:

You can become VIP with this link: Imvu VIP: https://www.imvumafias.org/community/viewtop ... =10&t=1517
Last edited by DataMine on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed Broken Links, Added Styling
Posted 14 years ago
oh the link you give is broken :(