Ganar-Dinero-Ya.com - Un mundo de informacion sobre Trabajo

swinkigoniece
by swinkigoniece · 8 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Necesitas ganar dinero y no sabes que hacer
Nosotros hemos encontrado la mejor guia en internet de como trabajar en casa. Como nos ha sido de interes para nosotros, tambien les puede ser de utilidad a ustedes. No son solo formas de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de metodos para ganar dinero en internet...
ImageTe recomendamos entrar a Ganar dinero desde casaImage
Posted 14 years ago
We have a bot? :roll:
Posted 14 years ago
Lolwut..?
Posted 14 years ago
Gosh... spanish :)

i need to translatate this :)))
Posted 14 years ago
"You need to make money do not know...we found the best guide on the internet on how to work from home. Since I have been of interest to us, they can also be useful for you. There are only ways of win money with your site, there are all kinds of ways to make money online ..."

hmm something like that. my spanish its not so good xD
Posted 14 years ago
..doesn`t one of the rules says we better should not post in other languages on these forums? :? ..well, there are people, who don`t understand what this person is trying to tell...

..i think this should better be located in "free money" thing...
Posted 14 years ago
Kristina20 wrote:
"You need to make money do not know...we found the best guide on the internet on how to work from home. Since I have been of interest to us, they can also be useful for you. There are only ways of win money with your site, there are all kinds of ways to make money online ..."

hmm something like that. my spanish its not so good xD

..thank you for taking your dear time and translating it.. =] :)
Posted 14 years ago
BumShakaLaka wrote:
..doesn`t one of the rules says we better should not post in other languages on these forums? :? ..well, there are people, who don`t understand what this person is trying to tell...

..i think this should better be located in "free money" thing...

maybe he/she have not readed the rules...

yes .. must be located to free money :oops: