How did you find out about The Mafia?

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 134 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
XD good times DVFC
Posted 14 years ago
I found out from searching " Free credits for IMVU " On Google. :)
Posted 14 years ago
Some random kid told me about the credit generator in a public room I'm often in.
I roamed and registered on the forums from there. ;o
Posted 14 years ago
I got here...by clicking the link for ~36 ways to get free credits...it was posted in some of the IMVU free credits groups :)
..at the beggining i was so lost..and forums were like useless ..but now i am surfing this "gold" almoust every day... :D
Posted 14 years ago
I went to go ask one of my friend for a few credits(Like 150, not more - he owe me anyway) for a outfit I really needed, cause he seemed like some one who had credits. Instead of saying yes, or no, he just linked this homepage. Probaly the best forum ever :D I really enjoy the forum for the homepages, and how to make them better ^.^ And also thanks to the one with the 300 items for free. Its freaking fun to enter a room, then turn into pacman and see how many responds :razz:
Posted 14 years ago
my friend introduced this amazing forum to me ! :D :)
Posted 14 years ago
I was in a public room with a random girl, and Fallen.
And the girl mentioned here, and Fallen said she was on here too.
So I was like, "O_o... link please?"
And here I am now.
:]
Posted 14 years ago
BumShakaLaka wrote:
I got here...by clicking the link for ~36 ways to get free credits...it was posted in some of the IMVU free credits groups :)
..at the beggining i was so lost..and forums were like useless ..but now i am surfing this "gold" almoust every day... :D

Yes, that's don's secret account.. Pssht! :D
That's how he got me, too.
Posted 14 years ago
i found it on google i just tiped in free imvu vip soince i dont have a friggen credit card
then after a few pages a saw this