Greetings~

JoeyEx
by JoeyEx · 4 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Howdy random reader,
They call me diffrent names on dis web, which most common of them is Joey...so I guess you could just call me that. Or if you inssist to know my other names...they are: Yossi, Joe, Joseph...someone even calls me Yoshi. x:

Anyway, I'm 15 years old, male (d'oh..) currently living in Israel...planning to immigrate to Canada when I'm older x.x; I kinda hate it here :|
I like mostly to hang out around my computer, chattin' with friends and playing some b-ball (Cuz I'm pretty high...6'1). Nothing special really...

I currently learn C#, HTML, JavaScript & JSP within school program. Maybe I'll learn some other languages on myself..if I get some time..

I've been lurking for a while around here...found some great ways to earn Credits, although only 1 method works...or, worked, to be exact...I guess I'm just too dumb to do the surveys...lol
Well, that's all for now..
Have a nice day, random reader. Cya around.
P.S If someone could really show me how to do the stupid surveys it would be awesome. >_<
Thanks in advance...
P.S.S I head there are a lot of hackers here, wondered if I could get some lessons xD
I always wanted to h4c|< something o:
Have a nice day~ :P

-Joey
Posted 14 years ago
Most of the surveys will not work for your country.

Here is a survey tutorial: http://[FixThisLink]/1-vt1024.html?start=0

Here is a guide on how to get hacking lessons from us: http://[FixThisLink]/1-vt1805.html?start=0
Thanks a lot, I know most surveys won't work simply for me...but even when I use an IP changer/proxy..?

Thanks for the links, I already tryed this survey tut, but I just got too confused, and it didn't work anyway :S
I guess I need private lessons for that too XD