~nods towards the members respectfully~ Greetings everyone!

Don_Nova
by Don_Nova · 4 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello everyone, mu rl name, and imvu name will not be mentioned ;)
However, I'm 29 years old. Currently the head of a mafia family on imvu, small but growing. I'm a tier 4 developer, and have made a few unique rooms for my family as well as some family items. It started out as a coven/kingdom, but in 2010 I decided to make it more modern. I am also addicted to photoshop, and increase my skills there continuously. I love to play around there and see what I can come up with, be it stickers, backgrounds, banners or what ever ~chuckles~

I do not offer much atm, I'll see if anyone has questions or comments first. After all, the best way to learn is to watch...

Don Nova
I should probably mention that I have yet to start making clothing items on imv, I can list what I have done:

1 Club, and a selection of furniture/dance equioment to match it.
2 versions of my coven room, one sunrise & one at night.
Family items so far includes: Katana (m/f), bracelet (f), necklace (m/f) and a ring (m/f). I do plan to make public versions of the Katana, and also want to do some nice guns soon.

Demon stuff: Horns, tails, eyes.
Various spikes and bling products.
Voiceboxes, streaming radio with animations, animated club furniture, framed pictures...and lot's more I do not recall atm. Think I have about 170 items in the catalog now.
Oh, I forgot to mention this: I do make headers, banners, hp backgrounds, gif animations andstuff like that. Will take requests from ppl interested in a personal style for their hp, or just some new details. Those curious can pm me, and I'll link to my hp as a preview of what I can do.

And I also offer to make a imvu mafia banner free of charge ;) I have an idea for a real cool one, hehe.

Don Nova
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome Nova!
I;m addicted to ps too, maybe you can give me some tips when you have time :D