yoooo introducin myself

Easy E
by Easy E · 15 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
hey i'm donEriic i run my own mafia group
Posted 16 years ago
"the firm"? is that another imvu mafia group or "causing chaos" is supposed to be a good thing or bad thing? lol im confused.
Posted 16 years ago
The Firm is a mafia run by organized devs.
Devs organizing, especialy if they all sell the same type
of product, allows them to raise prices without fear of
compition. In a normal economy, this would be illegal,
but IMVU as always is curupt enough to let it happen.

Earic's Mafia has been screwed over by these price
hiking devs many times, so we are allowing them to test
out some of our weapons in their recently started war
with the Firm. If they win, it should lower prices for many
mafia related products...in the long run.
Posted 16 years ago
Wow, a lot of mafia gangs :shock:
Posted 16 years ago
Interesting..Corruption within IMVU, so much I dont seem to know. Anyways, greetings and welcome.
Posted 16 years ago
Hmm, very interesting indeed, we need to get some Devs in there with connections to us... and to post at a more reasonable price...

While I'm on that note. I talked with a good friend recently, his sons are very deep in computers. One is a professional sound system manager and does a ton of sound creation with his pc (from the specs I hear about his pc its rigged for some heavy sound making on an orchestra level). As for the second one, I will not say, I'll just say that hes been offered a job position recently, that if he takes, he will be able to get any job in computers he wants once he leaves it. Anyways, hes going to see if he can get me a copy of 3Dmax. If I do get it, I plan on pouring a ton of time into... after hearing how many extreme computer people didn't even go through college... I'm kind of ticked I didn't realize some of the information I do now.
Posted 16 years ago
maybe i can make my own mafia group,cooperate with atthew (only because his gatlin-weapons),destroy al other mafias AND conquer the world maybe even universe!!!!!
Posted 16 years ago
Lol did you make Eric a moderator? When he logged on his Username was orange.