Add One Of Our Banners To Support The IMVU Mafias

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 493 posts
16 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 16 years ago
You made me VIP so quickly. Literally in a day... And now I have all this advantages!
You r great guys...
Love you :D
Posted 16 years ago
[quote="Don Von Free Credits"]How to become a VIP Member:

Well, first you might want to make sure that your forum name is not the same as your IMVU name, for security reasons.

As for joining, you have already taken the first step by registering on our forums. Keep posting, and soon your rank will go up. After you reach a certain rank, you will be offered vip access on our web site.

What VIP Gives You: With vip access you will have the ability to work in our labs with our top members who are always innovating new ways to earn credits / have fun on IMVU. Anyone may join this group. This group recives the IMVU Mafias news letter, vip access to upcomming events, and other special offers.

Shortcut: If you have already introduced yourself in our introductions form, and have at least 2 posts, then you may use this shortcut for getting your VIP Mafia status today.
1) add one of the folowing banners to your hp. These banners are invisible to all IMVU staff, mods, and developers. This is to protect your status as an IMVU Mafias member.
2) PM Don_Von_Free_Credits on these forums. Send a link to your hp to the Don and request VIP status. If a background check on your IMVU account turns out ok, you will recive VIP Mafias status within 1-3 days.
3) Feel free to remove our banners from you hp after reciving VIP Mafias Status, if you do not like our banners

Hey i did this, and i sent u my HP aboot aweek ago, could u check?
Posted 16 years ago
The Banners rock :P
Posted 16 years ago
we know cute xD
Posted 16 years ago
HEy ive put the message 1 in the message border but i cant see the banner and i have Guest_ b4 my avater name
Posted 16 years ago
lozl dw i refreshedthe page and it is there xD :) thx again :D
Posted 16 years ago
uhh... How to do it again? i mean.. how to post the banner and stuff.. >.< i'm a bit new to this...
Posted 16 years ago
TIZ IZ NICE I REALLY WANT 2 B A VIP 8) :wink: