Do I speak english?

General Tony
by General Tony · 25 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Well. If I wanted to get intricate about this situation, I would say no one in the vicinity uses the full lexicon of the English language. Most of the words that are used in this forum are very irrepressible.

Which thankfully is true. If every spoke like me, no one would ;P

BTW Tony, I think your really good. Are you good at speaking it too?
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
...I can not even tell half of what he is saying.

LOL..Yeah, I guess I'm good at speaking it, but I always spoke the american english (FTW), but now I have to speak the british english.. So now, I gotta say a lot of things else then I learned them. ''After, opinion...etc'' And I have to speak formal, too.

Welcome mister and misses Gayass, please have a seat. 3):
Posted 14 years ago
Why's that Tony? You're living in Britain now, or something?
And yeah, I agree with everyone, you're english is really good.. ^^
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I'm on a test, called PET, it's from Cambridge, soo from Britain.

I'm living in switzerland.
Posted 14 years ago
Your English is actually quite good, I would have never known it wasn't your main language. Hell you speak better English than a lot of people I've met online.
Posted 14 years ago
^
I agree. <3
Posted 14 years ago
i agree as well, i actually Learned english from movies/video games/ & speically gamespy chat ive been on there quite awhile there where i learned most of my english most? all of it lol then imvu well anyway Your english is good tho ^^ <3 tony :shock:
Posted 14 years ago
i agree your english is great and i also learned it from online games but i aint half good as you
Posted 14 years ago
I never would have guessed your first language wasn't English. I learned my english from movies and just listening to people talk.