Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Ven
by Ven · 22 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
One of my favorite games ever made ^^, guess thats just the major Star Wars fan coming out of me at the moment, But If anyone else likes the game, Would like to talk to you all, discuss things such as favorite characters (Galen Marek, Fan Boy Moment -___-),levels,enemies and other things of such, hope this invitation to discuss my favorite game gets to you.

(Oh and by the way, if any develeoper has any free time, If you would get with me about developing a Galen Marek (starkiller) cosplay on IMVU thanks a bunch ^^)
Posted 14 years ago
I want this game! Now that it's out for PC I should buy it asap...
DaGal wrote:
I want this game! Now that it's out for PC I should buy it asap...

Yes you should, I have purchased both of the games the original force unleashed and the Ultimate Sith Addition, they are both great, and the game's DLC is amazing and gets more into the story of Galen Marek, When you purchase the game you will not be disipointed my friend ^^!!!
Posted 14 years ago
I also must say that I love Star Wars, and I've already completed some SW games, like Jedi Knights and Knights of the Old Republic sagas [some of them several times :razz: ]
Posted 14 years ago
I got it on my psp :DD woo
Yes the Star Wars Series makes excellent games, Knights of the old Republic being a VERY great addition to the franchise, and also with them spreading all the games to the other systems such as the PSP like he mentioned, with games such as BattleFront (another great addition to the franchise) its hard not to get to liking them once you begin playing them, Im looking forward to future Star Wars games, and maybe some more DLC to go along with it ^^
Posted 14 years ago
It was a pretty good game from what i played of it
Posted 14 years ago
i beat this game in one day missin like 4 achivements on it
Posted 14 years ago
Oh this is a great game. I've played it on PS2 and completed the story in a couple of days, but there are a lot of things to collect after that. I enjoyed it very much and i didn't get bored playing it. Now that it's for PC, I problably gonna play it again. I've heard that graphics are much better that PS2.

8)
Posted 14 years ago
i like it