Hiya!!!

xkimmy95x
by xkimmy95x · 7 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey guys. My name is Kimara and I'm new on the site. I really appreciate what you do. I'm really grateful. Anyway, I'm 14 and I live in New York. I love going on IMVU, making clothing designs, singing, writing and reading. I'm a huge Jonas Brothers and Paramore Fan. Weird mix much? and I'm in love with Michael Jackson and Adam Lambert. I really love music and I go to the "Fame" school for vocal music.

Any services? Well I love designing clothing. I really want to be a creator so that I can make my own brand. And I would definately share the profit with my fellow mafia members. :)

So that's really it. I hope I get to meet a lot of new people and make new friends here! Thanks again for all the great resources!
:lol: :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Hey Kimmie, As a grandpa I wanted to wish you well, and hope that you stay safe on IMVU. My IMVU (and rl) ladyfriend and I try to look out for people your age, so if we ever meet on the site, don't be afraid to say hi. We both love making friends, and have grandkids your age. Good luck and have fun. Grandpa Dan
Awww! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that you help protect users my age.
Last edited by xkimmy95x on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
xkimmy95x wrote:
Awww! Thanks so much! I really appreciate that you help protect users my age. My IMVU name is:AnGeLiVeD95.

Welcome to the family! Please be cautious not to state your imvu username in public.
Posted 14 years ago
yep welcome to the mafia
Thanks! And, okay, no more posting of my username. lol