Hi im Galen Marek.

Ven
by Ven · 19 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello My name is Galen Marek, im new here obviously with this introduction ^^, but I am a huge star wars fan, HUGE! Expectally with the Force Unleashed game, I do a small bit of graphic design work and webmastering for small tiny sites, nothing huge yet, I hope to set a good example on the site, Not go out of bounds or spam like most people ^^, but hope to help out the best I can and do all I can to make my presence here of any kind of help that it can be, thank you all and hope you talk to you soon ^^
Posted 14 years ago
welcome to the mafia and i like the pic youve made good job
hey thanks, appreciate that, your actually the first to complement it, but thanks and hope to be with the mafia for a long time ^^
Posted 14 years ago
may the force be with you young galen xD
Posted 14 years ago
O_O....lol, you'll really like this place. ^_^ welcome Galen!
Im already falling in love with it ^^, this is the first forum that I actually post stuff at, but I guess there is a first time for everything, thanks logan and appreciate it roxxanne ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Galen can you gimme a star wars image i need one of anakin skywalker like the on u have as ur dp
hmm you mean my signature or my avatar image, either one Ill see what I can do with Anny XD, Ill send you a PM when I have it done ok ^^
Posted 14 years ago
xDD woo!
Logan wrote:
may the force be with you young galen xD

And may the force be with you my jedi friend ^^