Where movie Avatar?

alenachka
by alenachka · 15 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello everyone! Who knows where to upload the film Avatar?
I even bought the film Avatar for a SMS to http://rsskino.ru/kinofilm/avatar.html , the link was, but download fails, the system will boot quite strange cocoa something.
Men, advise where to normal as quickly download film avatar?
Posted 14 years ago
Perhaps this should be on the Movies/Films catagory, you should post it there instead on the Developer tab, just read the Topic Name and Catagory Name before you post kk ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Galen, you're wasting your energies. It's a bot.
Posted 14 years ago
Oh Sorry DaGal, just trying to help out a little you know ^^, but I tried so im a little happy with myself. Im new here, how can I signify if a user is a bot or not? Much appreciated wont happen again ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Well, you can see that she... *it* has only two posts, both generated at a 19 minute. All its profile seems randomly generated, and the signature has xxx links [I think], likely with viruses.

I think you hadn't much bots in the forum you moderated... lucky :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah I guess im lucky, this bot issue a big one yet?
Posted 14 years ago
You mean if it's a serious problem? I don't really think so... we just got a few. It's good to see your big will to contribute :) There already are many easy unsolved questions made by hoomans :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Ill try my best ^^, but as long as it is not a real serious problem at the moment there is nothing to worry about I guess ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Actually, there are one or two serious problems as far as I know, but you'd have to join the army and become a soilder... :wink:
Posted 14 years ago
hmm that is cool, hmm so anyways how might I become one of those, I really want to help out with the site ^^