Book of Eli

Angelflame
by Angelflame · 16 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Ok, so over the weekend I saw this and to me i thought it was great. I wont give the movie away but basically there is only 1 bible left on the face of the earth and one man has it .. the other wants it. There are some cool twists in the film the main one in which i was able to pick up on quite early on which i wont give away. I think it should have ended better than it did though.. the ending was very cheesy and made-for-tv-movieish but other than that it was pretty good. this film isnt doing so well on rotten tomatoes but i think its worth checking out. this is, to me one of the first films in a long while where i felt like Denzel wasn't playing himself lol. The next film i wanna see is Legion, the trailers for that caught me off guard and scared the crap out of me when that old lady turned into a demon ...ah but thats for next review lol. -hugs-
Posted 14 years ago
It was a great movie, but it really caught me off guard at the end when you find out he was blind and the bible was a brail bible, but overall the movie was great, the scenes and fights, one of the good movies of 2009-2010, Avatar being #1 of course ^^,what was your feelings at the end of the movie?
lol yea i wasnt gonna say lol but i knew by his senses that he was blind and i knew by his keen instincts that he was. but it was funny about the brail bible at first i thought the pages were blank lol
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah when I looked at it, it took me a second to finally figure out it was brail, but someone who hasnt seen the movie and by only seeing the preview that he doesnt seem blind, but it was a real shocker ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Galen Marek wrote:
Yeah when I looked at it, it took me a second to finally figure out it was brail, but someone who hasnt seen the movie and by only seeing the preview that he doesnt seem blind, but it was a real shocker ^^

Until you ruined it :P Im going to watch it tonight. But im not big on surprises, so it works. Thanks for the reviews!
Posted 14 years ago
Doll wrote:
Galen Marek wrote:

Until you ruined it :P Im going to watch it tonight. But im not big on surprises, so it works. Thanks for the reviews!

Im terribly sorry D:, didnt mean to ruin the movie for everyone, just wanted to discuss the movie a little bit, Ill be sure to make spoiler alerts next time, sorry for ruining your movie experience D:, but overall it is a great movie, hope you enjoy it ^^
lol that is why initially i didnt give away about the blindness lol
Posted 14 years ago
I feel like an idiot now XD, but ill be sure to post spoiler alerts next time, so what was your favorite part of the movie anyways angel?
Posted 14 years ago
Galen Marek wrote:
Doll wrote:
Galen Marek wrote:

Im terribly sorry D:, didnt mean to ruin the movie for everyone, just wanted to discuss the movie a little bit, Ill be sure to make spoiler alerts next time, sorry for ruining your movie experience D:, but overall it is a great movie, hope you enjoy it ^^

Speaking of which we should have a spoiler alert topic on the movies catagory, where people can post and share the ending and secrets of the movies, that way they wont bother the people who have not seen it and ruin their movie experience like I did on accident XD, future ideas are just rolling my head right now ^^
Posted 14 years ago
Oh its no problem. I do it all the time lmao. And like I said, I like the spoilers Lol.