What would you do for IMVU credits?

Ven
by Ven · 26 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Tony wrote:
Would you do my homework?

Haha I didnt think you were actually gonna do it, but you proved me wrong XD, but lets see how many people would actually request to do your homework XD
Posted 14 years ago
I would hunt down the creator of IMVU, and kidnap the person, and threat them all for cr >:3

Or, as my old plan is, is to become an famous actor/singer, and then make a deal with IMVU that I can get free credits for two accounts, or simply be able to get anything I want for free, account that is for private, and one that is for the fans. And then that way give them more members. And to make it better, I would create a place for autistic people, where they could design the most amazing items on IMVU, and then I would sell them, so I could get more cr :3
SinistersQueen wrote:
I would hunt down the creator of IMVU, and kidnap the person, and threat them all for cr >:3

Or, as my old plan is, is to become an famous actor/singer, and then make a deal with IMVU that I can get free credits for two accounts, or simply be able to get anything I want for free, account that is for private, and one that is for the fans. And then that way give them more members. And to make it better, I would create a place for autistic people, where they could design the most amazing items on IMVU, and then I would sell them, so I could get more cr :3

sounds like a plan, but will this take long, and you would have to share with the family >:3 XD
Posted 14 years ago
Galen Marek wrote:
That is very good, hmm how does your club do anyways, where might it be located?

right now I'm going to change it for a new and better one soon after I get enough money.But if u wanna know the club,I can pm u :)
JonXRulz wrote:
Galen Marek wrote:
That is very good, hmm how does your club do anyways, where might it be located?

right now I'm going to change it for a new and better one soon after I get enough money.But if u wanna know the club,I can pm u :)

Sure thing, that would be great, PM when you get everything set up bud ^^
Posted 14 years ago
StarKiller wrote:
SinistersQueen wrote:

sounds like a plan, but will this take long, and you would have to share with the family >:3 XD

I will ^^ Scout honor :3
Posted 14 years ago
BumShakaLaka wrote:
..i can better say, what i WOULD NOT do for IMVU credits:

1. sell my soul to Devil or someone
2. marry someone
3. "sleep" with someone/do a handjob etc. etc. etc
4. leave my school/education
5. kill someone
6. kill myself
7. cut my hair
8. cut some part of my body
9. hurt someone phisically
10. hurt someone, who is guiltless
11. eat/drink something disgusting
12. let someone throw a bunch of snow under my t-shirt
13. change my gender/sew on a penis
14. sit in a jail
15. be a prostitute
16. be a stripper
17. be a murderer
18. be naked on public
19. lose my sight
20. ..and do anything stupid

:roll: ... [-X [-( [-( :I .... lol :innocent:

I would do all the above :twisted: except #6, 13 , 14 ,and worse 1.....
Posted 14 years ago
General Free Credits wrote:
BumShakaLaka wrote:
..i can better say, what i WOULD NOT do for IMVU credits:

1. sell my soul to Devil or someone
2. marry someone
3. "sleep" with someone/do a handjob etc. etc. etc
4. leave my school/education
5. kill someone
6. kill myself
7. cut my hair
8. cut some part of my body
9. hurt someone phisically
10. hurt someone, who is guiltless
11. eat/drink something disgusting
12. let someone throw a bunch of snow under my t-shirt
13. change my gender/sew on a penis
14. sit in a jail
15. be a prostitute
16. be a stripper
17. be a murderer
18. be naked on public
19. lose my sight
20. ..and do anything stupid

:roll: ... [-X [-( [-( :I .... lol :innocent:

I would do all the above :twisted: except #6, 13 , 14 ,and worse 1.....

Mwahahahaahahah....you are crazy! :lol: :lol: ... :D
you know...if i would be a man, i probably could do the same as you.. :razz:
Posted 14 years ago
nothing is wrong... you can do it too... 8) the great women who marched for civil rights years ago for all women and men to have equal rights... now be a woman and do what men do..... be proud of being a woman... women is God's gift to all men and women is our builder and breaker.... (like Samson and Delilah