your house

majereimmor
by majereimmor · 8 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Anyone interested in showing how their house looks like?xD
Posted 14 years ago
What abomination?

My house...is a red brick apartment with a car crashed into the front of it. Not much to say. Most of the buildings around it are abandoned. There are 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a combo kitchen / living room. My room is the highest in the building, so there are allot of stairs to walk up, but it has the most beautiful vantage point right over a river which looks absolutely marvelous at sunset. My house is kind of like my bat cave: shabby on the outside & extreamly high tech on the inside.
Posted 14 years ago
My house is...

500 years old farm house just outside of a small town. We have our own forest, some huge feilds, three gardens, two lakes, and part of a stream, and alot of room ^^

Here is what it looks like from one of the gardens.. My room is on the left, the two top windows :3

We have 3 bathrooms, all with bath, two kitchens, 2 living rooms. One music room, and 5 bed rooms.. My moms office, and a giant room meant for parties and meetings. So people can like rent it xD
But yes, thats my house.. I know I'm lucky, but it also comes with some down sides.. Since its owned by the freaking church >.< My mom is a pastor..
Posted 14 years ago
my hose is small xD
Posted 14 years ago
this ish my little homie in Thailand (note: I am from Thailand (^'.'^) )

but me ish living in Cyprus D; ... ~sniff~ .. nvm
Posted 14 years ago
hehe ^^ nice =D ... i has an apartament >__>