Signatures

Ven
by Ven · 24 posts
14 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello Im Galen Marek, I specialize in making signatures now a days ^^ getting better at it and it passes the time, so I wanted to share my latest signatures for you all to request, and if you dont see something you like, request it and Ill make it with no problem ^^, so here are some slight examples and are avaiable for use, just reply and ask for it, remember first come first serve!!

for those killers out there I made a killer title signature

for those masterminds our there, here is a mastermind title signature ^^

for those girls out there that love the guns (hot) i made one just for ya'll ^^ gunslingers

and last but not least the hitman that work hard everyday, I made one for all of the hitman out there as well ^^

I will be making some IMVU MAFIA signatures and maybe some banners, but if you dont see something you like, please request it and ill get it done quickly ^^, hope you all like em[/img]
Posted 14 years ago
Great Job bro :D *glomps* good stuff
Posted 14 years ago · Author
General Free Credits wrote:
Did you use photoshop or gimp?

Neither I always use Corel Painter 11, it is a great software and it is really easy to make banners and sigs with it ^^, im going to be making a IMVU MAFIAS sig with it, just need to find a good image to do the job >.<
Posted 14 years ago
I can make cool signatures for all here :)
Posted 14 years ago
Maybe we should open a thread for signature makers, and people who sucks at graphical design [like me!] could request their signatures...
Posted 14 years ago
can i make this?Pff...com'on...o make this topic here and i will make signatures for all who will one.
Posted 14 years ago
DaGal wrote:
Maybe we should open a thread for signature makers, and people who sucks at graphical design [like me!] could request their signatures...

Tell me here what kind of signature you want...

http://[FixThisLink]/orders-si ... t2766.html ... ;)
Posted 14 years ago
Ciprian93 wrote:
DaGal wrote:

Tell me here what kind of signature you want...

http://[FixThisLink]/orders-si ... t2766.html ... ;)

Thank you, but I'm happy with my current signature right now... Though it's a joke that nobody understands :mrgreen: Can I request you something when I'll get bored of it? :oops:
Posted 14 years ago
DaGal wrote:

Thank you, but I'm happy with my current signature right now... Though it's a joke that nobody understands :mrgreen: Can I request you something when I'll get bored of it? :oops:

ok...I wait for a order;)