andrew3444
by andrew3444 · 80 posts
15 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Phantasy star 4 ... MOST EPIC RPG EVER!
Posted 14 years ago
My favorite games of childhood is Barbie :lol: :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Am I the only one who grown up with the ancient originals Wolf, Doom, Prince of Persia, Dune 2000, Starcraft, as well as GTA 1 & 2 when my parents were not at home? Good old childhood...
Posted 14 years ago
DaGal wrote:
Am I the only one who grown up with the ancient originals Wolf, Doom, Prince of Persia, Dune 2000, Starcraft, as well as GTA 1 & 2 when my parents were not at home? Good old childhood...

Haha the old birds eye view GTA haha, good games..good games, but I really have to admit this, when I was really little I loved Pokemon Snap XD, that game just got to me, but I dont know why taking pictures of pokemon caught my interest what so ever but it did, and starcraft is good, but out of that one I would rather play WarCraftIII I love that one XD
Posted 14 years ago
But Warcraft is not so old school... It was pretty recent, from 2002... And this January 20th a new version came out :shock:
Posted 14 years ago
DaGal wrote:
But Warcraft is not so old school... It was pretty recent, from 2002... And this January 20th a new version came out :shock:

Well its old to me, so that will have to count DaGal XD
Posted 14 years ago
the zelda games and its not to old school but is goldeneye def takes the cake in my book
Posted 14 years ago
Umm, lets see..I love Super Nintendo, still have one actually. I love Zelda and Mortal Kombat.

But for old OLD school, have to go with some of the Atari games such as Load Runner, Dig Dug and of course Pac-Man
Posted 14 years ago
Super mario :)
Posted 14 years ago
my fave Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World hands down