14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
these are some drawing i did on my cell OwO

Posted 14 years ago
These are pretty cute :3
I wish I could draw ;_;
arigatou gozaimasu (^-^)

aawwwz don't say that ~wipes tears away~ ... chu can draw if chu give it a try :D ... ~gives chu a cookiez~
Posted 14 years ago
I can show you a sketch I did like two years ago :/ But I don't have any of the drawings I am doing lately on my computer.. But this one I drew two years ago.. So if I now tell you, that the drawings I do now are much better and much more realistic, can you imagine what I am able to draw xD ?
ish koolz *O* .... i wish i could have a better realistic eye ... but what i draw it usually ends to looking like manga or anime ... or kidz cartoons >.<

once again .... awesomeness *O* .. maybe simple ... but koolz ... ( i get excited easy :p )
Posted 14 years ago
nice

there we go one more >w<

OwO me ish in l0v3 <3
Posted 14 years ago
Here are some of mines.. I`m not that good yet.. :D ... :lol:

:lol: ...i really don`t like some of them :roll: ..i am not that good at drawing faces.. I like to draw mostly people.. women.. ermm.. half naked bodies.. but i was afraid to post the drawings here.. :?
SUGOI!!! *O*
ahahaha chu kidding me right? NOT GOOD ENOUGH!??! sheez these are BRILLIANTS ... trust me ... like i say ... i wish i could draw like that but i end up to draw cartoons or manga :roll:

And .... don't be afraid to show chur half-naked drawings ...i mostly draw angels (half-naked)... but i wish i could remember where did i vanish them ... oh well .... there are just drawings some with meaning of life and some to show that "Yesh i can draw, wooo!" :lol: ~(o.o~) (~o.o)~ (^'.'^)