Proxy Question

jereby
by jereby · 12 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I noticed that, no matter what country you claim to come from on IMVU, they can still IP track you down to your real location, and thus you are not given other surveys/offers available to countries like the US, UK, Aus. etc. But yesterday, i was using a proxy (Roxxo.net), and opened the IMVU page, went to the offers, and some showed up. I did not open any of the offers, though, because at that point it became slightly laggy, but do you guys reckon using a proxy to access surveys/offers on IMVU.com could work?
Posted 14 years ago
Yes, it works. You can use proxies to fill out surveys.
then i've got another question, got any good proxies?
thanks mate =D
Posted 14 years ago
Interesting. I change from my actual location to USA each time I use the movie cheat and have no trouble. Hmmm
i reckon thats different, since one is you watching a movie thing, and the next is you doing offers potentially worth 3k credits or more.
Posted 14 years ago
I've heard too many people not receiving their credits from those cussed promo things......I don't even try. Good luck, tho!
apparently, the whole thing is a 50/50 chance. You may get through, you may not.
Posted 14 years ago
I tried completing offers with hotspotshield on and if you take you time, some of them work.Received the credits a bit slowly but it worked fine.