The Lovely Bones (Caution: Spoilers)

Angelflame
by Angelflame · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I took my niece to see this 2 hour and 15 minute long movie. It was pretty good but in a sense also very disappointing. I really wanted more justice wreaked on Mr. Harvey. If you read the book prior to seeing the movie you will see that for the most part its pretty consistent however it just was transformed from a rated R version to barely pg-13. Did anyone else see it?
Posted 14 years ago
I think the book is much better then the movie. I don't like the begining when she's killed in the movie cause it looks like she escapes when she doesn't
Posted 14 years ago
I have been to the movies like 3 times inmy life.. find it hard to spend $ to go >_> and no moi single so dats why :lol: ... so I watch every thing online... use to use me projector and do the whole theater mode thing but erm cant again... and its none of ur biz if u wanna know why :evil: any ways watch movies online its fun :D
Posted 14 years ago · Author
lol yea i like to watch movies online also but every now and again i go to the show. I too like the book better and yea they did make it seem like she got away which really bothered my niece when she realized that the girl actually didnt make it...
Posted 14 years ago
I agree, the book was a lot better. I read it, expecting the movie to be like it, but I felt lost after seeing the movie. It felt more vague than the book itself.
Posted 14 years ago
I really liked it - I loveeee the book, so I was just stoked to see it portrayed in film. I love the Dad, he's amazing. I don't like the mother so much, but Rachel Weisz was great.
I didn't think the movie was as good as the book, but I still really liked the movie. And I'm happy about what happened to Mr. Harvey - at first I wasn't, but he died so I can't complain ;p
x
Posted 14 years ago
i read the book, it's great but i am not sure to watch movie or not cose book is morally hard and not really positive... :( *will wait until the graveyard mood*