Confused

General Free Credits
by General Free Credits · 33 posts
16 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 16 years ago
but y would imvu staff do this??? :?
Posted 16 years ago
but i think that they r pretty smart and they will be really helpful if we became friends with them!
they should know all kind of thing about IMVU such as ways to earn credits, HP codes, and other things! so if we could send one of us and become friends with one of the staff and get all the things we r in need for!
but it is gonna take a month or so!! :D
Posted 16 years ago
I am not saying all staff member are corrupt and stupid. We have a few who frequent this site passing on information to us. I have already tried making friends with staff before....and our original site for the mafias got deleted because I trusted them. The fact stands that staff upholds as many rules as they want to and we break as many rules as we want to. We are complete opposites except for a few staff members who share our free credit views.
Posted 16 years ago
wat i am saying is that u should not tell them any thing about our site!
just pretend that r a regular IMVU user and can't buy credits for some reason or need codes for ur HP so u can make it look better and that way we get the info without they know anything about our site! :D
Posted 16 years ago · Author
ok gonna try derive from his stuff any ways. but i'm damn mad at imvu for doing that to terro... that guy tunes rock! man i'm gonna milk them for what they got :lol:
mmmm... i think i should get a imvu friend too :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
i am not sure of that and thrust me it not easy becoming friends with any of IMVU staff!! like i said they r smart and when i say smart i don't only mean brain smart but i mean the way they look over IMVU problems is smart so lets look over this idea first then we will decide if we will do it or not!!
Posted 16 years ago
that is fantastic!
thx Don! :D