D: Help please. Very important.

Gracley
by Gracley · 9 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Okay so I bought the one dollar VIP thing cause yeah I know you guys could've bought it for me but I wanted it now and it was a dollar. So since I don't want to get charged 10 bucks every month o.O I was wondering if anyone knew how to cancel it?????
Posted 14 years ago
here ya go hope it helps

If you signed up for subscription with your credit card please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription

1. Go to your account settings page by clicking on the \"settings\" link in the upper right of your homepage.
2. On the next page in your \"account tools\" panel you will see the \"subscriptions\" link. Clicking on this link will take you to the appropriate edit panel.

If you signed up for subscription with Paypal please follow the instructions below to cancel a subscription with IMVU

To cancel your subscription sign in to your PayPal account find your subscription and cancel it (see screenshots of what to do below):

1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com
2. Click the \'History\' subtab.
3. Choose \'Subscriptions\' from the \'Show\' drop-down menu.
4. Check the \'From\' box and change date back 2 years (or more if needed).
5. Click \'Search\'.
6. To view the details of a specific \'Subscription Creation\' click \'Details\' in the Details column.
7. At the bottom of this page click \'Cancel Subscription\'. Please note that you can use Mass Cancellation to cancel a group of your subscribers at once by clicking \'Cancel several subscribers.\'
8. On the confirmation page click \'Cancel Subscription\' again.
Last edited by fish on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I payed with it with my pay pal. So how do i cancel the monthly transaction through my pay pal?
nevermind i removed my credit card from the account. they have nothing to charge.
Posted 14 years ago
clumsyvampire wrote:
I payed with it with my pay pal. So how do i cancel the monthly transaction through my pay pal?

guess you missed the paypal part of that
Posted 14 years ago
This is good information, always wanted to know that.
Thanks.
Posted 14 years ago
if i knew i would love to help u but... i cant soo srry :oops:
It's all good now :) I even got the message from Miss Greenbacks saying she was sorry I was no longer a member of the VIP club. I get VIP stuff for a whole month, 5000 credits, and my avatar name. Best of both worlds :D Thanks for the help!
Posted 7 years ago
fish wrote:
here ya go hope it helpsIf you signed up for subscription with your credit card please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription1. Go to your account settings page by clicking on the \"settings\" link in the upper right of your homepage.2. On the next page in your \"account tools\" panel you will see the \"subscriptions\" link.Clicking on this link will take you to the appropriate edit panel.If you signed up for subscription with Paypal please follow the instructions below to cancel a subscription with IMVUTo cancel your subscription sign in to your PayPal account find your subscription and cancel it (see screenshots of what to do below):1. Log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com2. Click the \'History\' subtab.3. Choose \'Subscriptions\' from the \'Show\' drop-down menu.4. Check the \'From\' box and change date back 2 years (or more if needed).5. Click \'Search\'.6. To view the details of a specific \'Subscription Creation\' click \'Details\' in the Details column.7. At the bottom of this page click \'Cancel Subscription\'. Please note that you can use Mass Cancellation to cancel a group of your subscribers at once by clicking \'Cancel several subscribers.\'8. On the confirmation page click \'Cancel Subscription\' again.

very useful info...not only for imvu but for other places that puts you into subscription and you will just be surprise to know that you have a bill...LOL! :wave: :wave: :wave: