furriebook
by furriebook · 18 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago
Neat. Yu've got me interested
:D
Posted 14 years ago
furriebook wrote:
I can read people's personalities instantly, long distance (so over the net s'not a problem), I can see a few memories, predict death dates accurate to within 3 months and tell if i'm being lied to instantly. I can understand anyone with immediate empathy - my doctors call it hypersensitivity - literally stepping into their mind's eye and feeling all that they feel - apart from pain. Occassionally I can find things. :) Like I knew where my sister hid her sweets...
But I cannot do instant mind reading - like, "What colour am i thinking of?" - that's silly.

Huh ? and you think that i will believe that ? " the net is not a problem" what you know about .. i have readed alot of books about several types of clairvoyance... Psychometric (getting information by touching objects), criptoscopia (view by opaque bodies), divination (fortune-tellers palm or crystal ball, coffee, etc. ..), autoscopia (for their internal organs), or to a distance, telestezia (perception of events distant in space),radiestezia (detection of buried objects, sources of water, groundwater, of minerals), retrocognitia (cunostearea past), clairvoyance to date (perception phenomena that occur today), precognitive (prediction, premonition, prophecy), which refer to future facts and guessing paradignoza (diagnosis through psychic means).Clairvoyance can be subjective when images appear only in the human mind or objective facts when they are received, items concrete.The clairvoy charged thoughts, states of mind of others, while carrying objects in space .. he sees inside people, animals, objects..visions may occur in the stream or hypnotic or waking during sleep, the occurrence of dreams. are able not only psychic ppl farsightedness, but also ordinary people, scientists often find their solutions scientific issues in the form of visions that appear in the dream...i can write alot of things aboutdetective medium, karma and telepathy too :) to bad that i don't know english so good.. so what i want to tell you that you are not a medium or something like that... " net is not a problem? " well if you really have this powers.. why you stay here ? thats odd...

srry again for english guys
Posted 14 years ago
ah no.. omg she can stay here.. lol :| I just wanted to say that a medium is concerned about some cases has no time for internet.. oh grrrrr english
Posted 14 years ago
here in romania are alot of gipsy medium... and i know that they are busy .. sorry for sayed something wrong [-o<
Posted 14 years ago
Kristina, it is impress.. xD
Posted 14 years ago
o.O +2 *Kristina*.. lol maybe I should read more about a detective medium, karma and telepathy...this is interesting by the way and it seems that you know something about all this things. ! :awesome33:
Posted 14 years ago
Roxxanne wrote:
o.O +2 *Kristina*.. lol maybe I should read more about a detective medium, karma and telepathy...this is interesting by the way and it seems that you know something about all this things. ! :awesome33:

well .. i know a little bit :) i study psihology to university and i have a professor that talk about medium ... telepathy.. everyday :)) its a little bit strange...

my mom was to a gipsy 40 years ago... and that gipsy sayed that she
will have 2 mens in his life... one with blond hair and one with black hair.. but she will be with the guy with " I " and will have 5 kids , 3 boys , 2 girls...

so.. gosh .. i have 3 brothers and one sister... and my father have his name with "I" strange... very strange :))

but is interesting.. oh.. you know thatwith itzi bitzi in the mirror?