Emo Haters

JoeyEx
by JoeyEx · 6 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I need help to bring down 2 emo haters and racists. They're really anooying, and noobish.
Danny944 & Alexbr23
They're mostly together and they've insulted and hurt me and my family.
Hacking them would be good enough too (:
Posted 14 years ago
Danny944 is only 10 days old, and therefore not worth putting a hit on.

However, Alexbr23 looks like a fun hit.

What exactly did he do and how many times?
Did he send you any messages?
Is he going into your room?
Stalking anyone?
Posted 14 years ago
nice :D
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Danny is the main problem, but its fine...

Well, as for what I've seen, Alex has been insulting anyone that looks emo to him, I saw him before but decided to ignore..

But now it became personal, according to my wife he entered a room and started to insult my son, then he and Danny started to make some actions on him and such, he even threatened to h4c|< my wife.. Though he seems too retarded to do that.

Anywho, after my fam left the room and I stayed to talk with them, I've threatened them, that if I see them once more, insulting anybody, I'll make sure they get banned/h4c|<7d.
It was fun seeing them acting so cocky but they're both stupid.

P.S: While arguing, he looked in my profile and noticed I'm from Israel and started to call me an Arab terrorist.
I found that rather annoying.
He would probably stalk anyone when he's bored, and catch every opportunity to insult anyone he doesn't like.

It would be nice to see Don in action..hehe ;D
Posted 14 years ago
ive seen that douche before... zomfg!!!!! hes so annoying im emo .. my avis emo so what does it matter? if you dont like somebodies style or way just leave them the hell alone!!