Control Panel
by Control Panel · 110 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
It was fantastic. CGI wise.
For the same reasons as Kristina, its not such a huge hit with me!
He could have been a little creative. GEEZ.
Posted 14 years ago
I'm not really into action so I didn't expect to like it, but I totally loved it! James Cameron is great - I came out of the theatre wanting to live on Pandora.
Posted 14 years ago
I thought it was going to be over hyped, but then I saw it in 3D....Great, engrossing movie. Worth the 3 or so hours I spent watching it, lol, or however many it was.
Posted 14 years ago
i personally was dissappointed by the movie cose everybody told it's so great etc but i thought it reminds me something really much and story is not really original... for example "Atlantic - the lost empire" (cartoon) - story kind of the same..... anyway i thought it must be something epic but it turned to be for me something quite ordinary..... no offense :)
Posted 14 years ago
Its a really cool movie you wont be disapointed if you watch it
here you can download it :http://zamunda.net/details.php?id=208460&hit=1
Posted 14 years ago
I havent even seen it :D
Posted 14 years ago
I tried watching this movie 4 times (bootleg) I just can't get into it for nothing. For some reason they remind me of overgrown smurfs.
Posted 14 years ago
I thought it wasvery beautiful move ^_^
the CGI was flawless in my opinion
did itreally take lik 12 years or whatever to make?? coz that's an awful long time
Posted 14 years ago
I personally wasn't really sure why this movie was so spectacular at first. My friend went and saw it 4 times, and I just didn't understand why anyone would spend so much money.
When I saw it, however, I finally understood why. It connects with you on an emotional level. It creates such a fantastical and surreal enviornment that you just can get swept up in it. I wish I could go to the movies again to see it. Need some more 3-D glasses anyhow...
Posted 14 years ago
Too many people are trying to talk this movie down now to be different. It's an Epic game changing movie, Never witnessed anything like that in 3D Before, and it got me back in Cinema having not been since SW Episode 3. Avatar is an Amazing Film.