16 years ago in Social Games
Poll

Do you like this forum game?

No, this sucks! 22%
22%
Yes, it's awesome! 78%
78%
Posted 16 years ago
Beat them to death with their own skull, then resurrect them only to strangle them to
death with their own intestines... then I would bring them back again so I could pull
their spleen out through their throat and then bring them back (again) and hang them naked
on the side of the busiest street in town while keeping them alive by injecting all necessary
nutrients directly into their blood.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
wat an evil! :shock:
Posted 16 years ago
Yes I am...
Posted 16 years ago
wat a freak!! :D :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
drrrrk wrote:
Beat them to death with their own skull, then resurrect them only to strangle them to
death with their own intestines... then I would bring them back again so I could pull
their spleen out through their throat and then bring them back (again) and hang them naked
on the side of the busiest street in town while keeping them alive by injecting all necessary
nutrients directly into their blood.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In all honesty that probably would'nt work, But I like the poeticy of it, Stangling with there own instenstines, Always a good choice.
Posted 16 years ago
Ebay i would talk to them about the dangers of ebaying
Posted 16 years ago
I have one, do what vlad the impaler did. you know sometimes people would stick a spear therough a parson to kill them? well vlad put the rounded part instead of the sharp part and put it in their rectum, (the pole was greased) then they would slowly slide down the pole, with a long excrutiating pain untill they died, by that time their insides would of spilled out. thats what i call torture
Posted 16 years ago
ohhh yesh, 1 day to live if the pole burst through their chest or 3 days if it went out their mouth

mmm, whish I could do that with my misstress, not kill her, but mounting on a shaft in my garden sounds freaken awsome
Posted 15 years ago
LMAO

this shit is funny

Muwahaha

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Public execution is always a favorite.

Chopping off their hands so they can no longer works a computer and mouse.

Afterwards, I think I'd sleep with their dead body. Nice warm pool of blood. It's nice not to wake up alone in the morning, even more so when it's a dead body besides you. They don't ruin the moments of your sleep. <3