Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 493 posts
16 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 14 years ago
sounds simple to me. :)
Posted 14 years ago
DON IM REALY CURIOUS ABOUT THIS WHY DOES IT TAKES SO LONG
Posted 14 years ago
don i post the banner on my page and i sent you a pm of my hp link what next? and i really think this is a great ida love it!!
Posted 14 years ago
Dudes i really want to be a vip and i want to buy my avi name wich costs 100.000 <<< i can never reach that (can't do surveys offers and stuff) :''( but if someoe will give me 100.000 (wat its unlikely but i will be as happy as a clown and u would save my life ..and one question How Can i Be a vip for free do u have any links or can u put some screenshots with steps here ^^ :D
Posted 14 years ago
WolfClown wrote:
Dudes i really want to be a vip and i want to buy my avi name wich costs 100.000 <<< i can never reach that (can't do surveys offers and stuff) :''( but if someoe will give me 100.000 (wat its unlikely but i will be as happy as a clown and u would save my life ..and one question How Can i Be a vip for free do u have any links or can u put some screenshots with steps here ^^ :D

Dude, you came into the wrong topic. This is about Mafias VIP not IMVU VIP.
Well, do not worry, offcaurse you can have also IMVU VIP/name here, just go here: http://imvumafia.hqforums.com/your-imvu-name-free-72-hours-open-vt1517.html
Posted 14 years ago
tis site has lots of ways to get credits and yet its still hard work getting all the credits as well
Posted 14 years ago
Cool, I will keep all of this in mind.
Posted 14 years ago
I own my name already but would like to be vip..can i still do it??
Posted 14 years ago
dee262012 wrote:
I own my name already but would like to be vip..can i still do it??

Only if you haven`t had VIP before.
Posted 14 years ago
It's nicee :X I lov imvu mafia:D :X