Add One Of Our Banners To Support The IMVU Mafias

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 493 posts
16 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 16 years ago
lol this VIP thig seems very awesome. I'm in.
Posted 16 years ago
This is getting ridicules!
It's been 13-14 days and not even a "We will look into making you one/wait a little longer please"
It's very rude.
Posted 16 years ago
Not sure what's going on but Don Von hasn't been online recently?
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Sorry, my neighborhood was hit by a tornado that knocked out our WIFI, then I went on vacation, then we got hit by another tornado, and then a virus took down my network, but I am back now. All VIP requests from the past 3 weeks will be sorted through tonight.
Posted 16 years ago
Good to hear you're back
Posted 16 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Sorry, my neighborhood was hit by a tornado that knocked out our WIFI, then I went on vacation, then we got hit by another tornado, and then a virus took down my network, but I am back now. All VIP requests from the past 3 weeks will be sorted through tonight.

Wooooooooow.
Tought Break Don, Sorry about that.
It's good to have you back.
Posted 16 years ago
Hi I put one of your vip banner things on my IMVU website and signed up to A.W.Surveys. Also I put 2 posts on the introduction part of the forums. I hope you give me vip stats on the IMVU Mafias website.
(removed by Don Von Free Credits)
Posted 16 years ago
yeah... im fearful of showing my homeppage... a lot of evil hackers out there
Posted 16 years ago
Damn right they are evil.... hmmm where have the normal and loyal hackers gone :( i tell you all this these hackers now a days just wanna rip you apart for no reasons :(
Posted 16 years ago · Author
The only person who is going to recive your IMVU name in this process is myself...if you choose so. Can anyone here re-count myself ever hacking out of evil? None of our other hackers will see your account name.

The entire reason we hide our account names on this site, is so that IMVU does not ban us.