Have 2 IMVU Clients on at one time?

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 38 posts
15 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago
Nice idea lineer ty
Posted 14 years ago
:( so my new , old portable build on the firefox luncher is no longer usefull ? i've spended weeks on it.
Posted 14 years ago
^^Sandboxie is indeed great, thank you.
Posted 14 years ago
thanx man!! :D
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Spark010 wrote:
:( so my new , old portable build on the firefox luncher is no longer usefull ? i've spended weeks on it.

No idea what you are talking about.

I was talking about the ff3 luncher I did to lunch a client any build as portable one it works on windows and linux(with wine)
Posted 14 years ago
lineeer wrote:
^^Sandboxie is indeed great, thank you.

ujum i use sandboxie too :D is great
Posted 14 years ago
I know Sandboxie lets you use the SAME account on the SAME PC, but does anybody know if you can log into the SAME account on two different computers at the same time? I tried it and the second log in kicked me out, saying the account was logged in to another computer.

Anyone know how to h4c|< an IMVU password? :cursemouth:
Posted 14 years ago
@absy: i tried logging on same account, but my first imvu window went kapoot saying i'm logged on another computer.

also... thanks for the sandboxie link!! now i can finally screw myself like people always telling me to.
Posted 14 years ago
lightning90 wrote:
@absy: i tried logging on same account, but my first imvu window went kapoot saying i'm logged on another computer.

also... thanks for the sandboxie link!! now i can finally screw myself like people always telling me to.

:lol: Yeah, I'm tired of screwin myself. I didn't think you could log in to same account on two different computers. I have 2 computers so I don't need Sandboxie, but I sure wish I could log into same account. :( Thanks :)

Now what about that password h4c|<? ;)