Booting

General Free Credits
by General Free Credits · 13 posts
16 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 16 years ago · Author
If we are the mafia in my opinion i think we should develop a software that can boot any one in a public room... in other words wacking them! :lol: even the room owners :lol: just kidding but it would be fun :wink: booting people who mess with the maifia
oh cool.. um can i have it so i can give me room gaurds to protect them when i'm not online :D
Posted 16 years ago
I like Shatta's idea of giving some ppl the boot. I often wish I had an effective defence against IMVU attackers, instead of ending up in a lengthy, tit for tat brawl that can carry on 4 hours.

Once some punk ass developer kids were giving ppl real jip and spoiling everybodys fun and acting "bid deal" cuz they was big important developers. The one even tried to lure me into taking a swipe at him but I noticed he wasn't taking any swipes at me and that he wasn't a "guest" either.

I wanted sooo bad to kick his lil developer ass but, smelling an obvious set up, I figured he had that VIP attack protection that comes with v399. Hmmm, interesting that he wasn't able 2 atack me either.

I would of loved 2 c their reaction if despite their VIP protecion, I could pin them against the wall and leave them dangling there 4 the evening or simply blow their avatars into a thousand pieces and shutting them up 4 good!
Posted 16 years ago
U mean u can do that Don? Sweeeet! :lol:

Hmmm, cant wait 4 payback!

I dont s'pose u can make it so that when u knock the punk down on his ass, he stays down huh?
:twisted: cool and yea finally ma officers can protect me rooms when i'm not in it :lol: woohoo!
Posted 16 years ago
yes kicking would be fun good for getting revenge on those
who kicked me for no reason :twisted: