Free Stickers

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 322 posts
16 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 16 years ago
I found another problem with the stickers. Original stickers properties are saved into imvu server while fake ones are shown that are saved photobucket and other image hosting sites (obviously, someone will notice it that they are fake). I guess if we disable right click on the stickers, we can avoid users find the properties of the stickers. But even with that, someone can see where the source of the file is in temporary folders. The best way is to not host the image but use the link of original stickers from other home page users (the links will be hosted images from the imvu server itself). If they have disabled right click, find it in the temp folders. Although I haven't tried this, it may be "risky" or may not work.
Posted 16 years ago
thats too time consuming on my part
Posted 16 years ago
I've seen codes to hide that "buy sticker" tag that pops up for those people that buy the sticker but don't want other people to find it in the catalog/copy them...so is that against IMVU rules? Do we need the "Buy sticker tag"?
Posted 15 years ago
oooo very good ^^
Posted 15 years ago
Looks like i aint removin the buy sticker sign then :D

lol :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Me neither :lol:
To bad I have more "fake" stickers than actually bhought ones :roll:
Hey, is it possible to use those codes that Atthew99 shared with a preview? If not I guess I'll just have to hit several numbers till I find the correct spot =P
Posted 15 years ago
It should be possible, Don verify please.
Posted 15 years ago
i try this twice and nothing work it just made my page bigger i don't get it :? it's suppose to give me free sticker but it didn't.wth is wrong with y'all ideas?