WWE Fans

hbk_for_ever
by hbk_for_ever · 30 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 16 years ago
I might sometimes like it and then not but my favorite SuperStar till i has little has Triple H hes amazing now and then
Posted 16 years ago
I love wrestling... but i know its just entertainment but not really fake cause people really dies from wrestling... and get really serious indries even forcing them to stop wresling... and it has a terrible toll on their families so i think we all should respect what they do and enjy them smashing thier heads woohoo :twisted:
Posted 16 years ago
Yo Man They Sacrifice Their Bodies To Amuse U!!!!,BCuz The Blood Is Real Is Damn Real,Yes I Got A HardCore Match Here In P.R. In A Small Wrestling Company N They Hit Me Wit A Kendo Stick Right In My FourHead Dammit The Blood Was Running In My Face,U Know Is PainFull!
Posted 16 years ago · Author
exactly. i hate it when people say wrestling is fake. its unfair to the fans and unfair to the wrestlers. its not fake its scripted. the wrestlers dont hate eachother, the matches are pre-determined, they have scripts. but it is NOT fake. they cant forsee everything in a match, so sometimes people get really hurt.
Posted 16 years ago
That's Right,In Some Matches They Improvise like In Battle Royals,If u seeWrestling U see Past Raw When Edge N Batista Both were Gonna Used The Spear N Edge Busted Batista's Head!
Posted 16 years ago
OK... so YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS IS NOT FAKE.

Posted 16 years ago
Yo Man Ur Sayin That this Is Fake

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjj0wSYkjg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjj0wSYkjg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man Sumtimes The Moves Go Wrong,But The Match Is Scripted!
Posted 16 years ago
They dont really get hurt. One guy I think his name was Kurt Angle snapped his neck and he didnt even yell in pain.
Posted 16 years ago
Okay Dude Keep Thinking That,But We Still B Wrestling FANS!!!