Hello mafia members! :b

AMPLUSomnians
by AMPLUSomnians · 5 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hello everybody! well, what can I say about me..My name is Raquel (Rachel in english), i'm Portuguese (from azores, any question about it just ask me :p). I'm 18, wich means I was born in 1991, on 21st October (you can all start buying me gifts :b ). On my free times, I like to spend some time to music (I like to sing and I play a little bit of piano, so, I want to study art) , taking pictures (I like phtographing persons, myself, animals, but it always has to have a message), make stupid videos with my friends, be on the computer answering to my formspring questions (lol) and laught a lot, I'm always laughing, wich means i'm not normal : o

Skills? hum, soon I'll finish my tourism course, and I'll internship on a hotel for a second time for almos 2 months.

oh, berfore I forget (I'm very distracted, so sorry) I want to congradulate the creators of the site, this will help a lot of persons, like me, I hope it works :b Hope you all stay well ! xoxo*
Posted 14 years ago
Hiya Raquel!

Welcome to Imvu Mafia :]

Ive never heard of Azores, But You're pretty lucky that you're not from the states! ^_^
Posted 14 years ago
Raquel welcome and enjoy
Last edited by Control Panel on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
thank you both ! :D
Posted 14 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
thank you both ! :D

No Problem :]