Naked avatars

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 32 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I noticed that imvu mafia members have the choice to go naked. . .when did this happen?
Posted 14 years ago
Pink Barbie wrote:
I noticed that VIP have the choice to go naked. . .when did this happen?

Mafia members have been able to dress down for years; you just have to rack up 2,500 medits on the forums ... and you get access to free trigger dicks and female nude suits.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Mafia members have been able to dress down for years; you just have to rack up 2,500 medits on the forums ... and you get access to free trigger dicks and female nude suits.

wow I must have been under a rock. Thank you
Posted 14 years ago
O_O nice, can't wait to get mafia medits now >:3
Posted 14 years ago
:D :D: But now in IMVU Mafias black market store a male part is available worth 2.5 medits : buysell/product.php?product_id=1525

Its so costly even an Guest can buys that...I hope so,,,,

:D :D :D :D
Posted 14 years ago
I got mine for free with the PRB Deep Client. :!:
Posted 14 years ago
Rofl ... everyone gets their naked avatars for free now with the PRB Deep Client.
Posted 14 years ago
I dunno? o.o
Posted 14 years ago
Excuse me for being a complete noob by asking this but I've only been here for less than a week.

Anyway, what are you all referring to? Because as far as I knew, anyone with AP could go naked on imvu, or is this something to do with the forums?
Posted 14 years ago
Atagene wrote:
Excuse me for being a complete noob by asking this but I've only been here for less than a week.

Anyway, what are you all referring to? Because as far as I knew, anyone with AP could go naked on imvu, or is this something to do with the forums?

If u go by IMVU,u need to spend 20$ to c your wee-wee's in action.If u go by the mafia's,u dont have to pay a damn bit xD