^.*

Wolfbainie
by Wolfbainie · 17 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
hey hey All new here and just giving a shout out! :shock: lolz so ... shout! :wink:
gasp I feel so alone VoV... not really lolz most don't know but I talk/text/ and think to myself all this time lol the longest forum I had going was a good 500 pages, and it was all just me >< sad yes but ohhhhh so fun lol.
lets see how far i can go this time :lol:
yea so I write a lot but it's hard to get a real word out of me lol, I rarely speak and to my friends it's a wonder they don't forget I am alive O.O.
Sometimes one just fadeeeeees into the back round and helps keep the room warm... lol I like to think I am like the invisible man from monsters vs aliens.... "none ever escapes from here.
"Yahunn the invisible man did..."
"No ... no he didn't He actually died from a heart attack ... you see her is sitting right over there.."*point*
"Just didn't want to up set you so we kept quite..."
yeaaa that would be said lol if that happened to me but I am sure it would be good for a few laughs....
...Anyone every tell you to pull there finger?
"... noooo why do you ask?"
"Just wondering... that's all, so want to pull my finger?"
(>>>>>>.>>>>>> <<<<<<<<.<<<<<<<)
(slaps) "Go sit in the corner!"
///OK .. Meany"
"what did you say?!! O.O"

"Nothen." (and then they fart and live happily ever after lol.)

If you are wondering when I learned to grow up get in line lol, I am first to find out XD.
OK so it has just hit 11:36 and I being and insomniac don't sleep that much but I find myself drifting so I'll be damned if I don't take this opertunatie to sleep lol!
I am out folks until I come to play with the voices in my head once more or come knocking on your door looking for a tasty treat of sour sweets!!! this in the Wolf sighing away her/his day till we meet again in this star twined rut in this apple cored life!!! Ado i bid you Ado and then a few... Walter is out you O.*
inside my mind I see the stars, the end trails of wishes smashed on the asphalt and never to be seen by the masses... but then I figure that's a good thing. No on ever understands others truly anyway so I see it pointless to share one's dreams.

"well I think your daft to think that... the point of sharing a dream is in the very fact that one can't see it truly as one the other has in-visioned it to be, It's the joy of trying to do such a thing that makes life as it is it's

"So you think life as it is a grand thing?"

"I never said that I merely meant that with out sharing a dream there is no room to grow or adventure to be had, we all need a chance to let others see and feel what it is that was see in the minds eyes, its... umm it's wonderment and levitation to raise above even the blandest statements on this worlds scared and bland surface.[color=#][/color]

"Ahh and what if your like me? what if you have a disorder that prevents you from dreaming? then what

Then it is for you the dreams that come others that the world has placed at your feet. It is then for you to scope up the many and sift through them to find one that makes you truly happy...

"Your such a romantic....."

"Why thank you thank you very much..

'I hate Romantics.."

"Oh.
Wolfbainie wrote:
inside my mind I see the stars, the end trails of wishes smashed on the asphalt and never to be seen by the masses... but then I figure that's a good thing. No on ever understands others truly anyway so I see it pointless to share one's dreams.

"well I think your daft to think that... the point of sharing a dream is in the very fact that one can't see it truly as one the other has in-visioned it to be, It's the joy of trying to do such a thing that makes life as it is it's

"I never said that I merely meant that with out sharing a dream there is no room to grow or adventure to be had, we all need a chance to let others see and feel what it is that was see in the minds eyes, its... umm it's wonderment and levitation to raise above even the blandest statements on this worlds scared and bland surface.[color=#][/color]

"Ahh and what if your like me? what if you have a disorder that prevents you from dreaming? then what

Then it is for you the dreams that come others that the world has placed at your feet. It is then for you to scope up the many and sift through them to find one that makes you truly happy...

'I hate Romantics.."

"Oh.

You hate romantics but this very state are you not one your self? It's a radical statement to hate oneself and I think that you do at lest in one way or anther.
Wolfbainie wrote:
Wolfbainie wrote:

'I hate Romantics.."

"Oh.

You hate romantics but this very state are you not one your self? It's a radical statement to hate oneself and I think that you do at lest in one way or anther.

And I think that you should go find a nice hi clif and jump is that alright?

I do not recall inviting you to my little chat and call me a romantic again and I will push you from some where or better yet lock you away.. someplace very very veryyyy dark cheers?

And perhaps I do have a few ill placements about myself but that is between myself and I. you the You are not invited to this little talk I will speak with you on a different note thank you very much. but for now this is between I and myself... though I am very couriers as to were me has gone,... hmmm very strange indeed.
well I have been here for awhile just watching from the side lines is all don't worry about me... For I'll still be here when you are done talking to Myself. and insulting You. no worries no no none at all. ^.^ hehehe
I have no clue as to why I is so mean to me... Not really recalling much from before I had no reason to so cruel to Myself... Its really hard to live with someone like I, so cold and distant though Myself does try to be kind sometimes there is only some much one can take and I tell you I drives myself up the walls.