[Achievements] Your opinion wanted!

General Tony
by General Tony · 58 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
coolgirl wrote:
cool

Ill say to you what I said to the other person who apparently shares your brain ways/will to raise in posts: "cool" is not a constructive post!

Anyways, on topic again: I think it's a great idea, and I tell you this because I really believe even I got VIP way too easy... I mean, You hardly have to do anything o.O I know it gets the mafias $1.25 per VIP member, but still. Now it just feels any random bloke can join. Which of course nobody wants, imagine what ppl could get VIP this way.. And all the access that comes with it.
Posted 14 years ago
The idea is good, but I have doubts about the hike in requirements though - seeing that new members have been regularly spamming the forums just so they can earn Mafia VIP access and resources... hence, what if the requirements rose higher? One can imagine what kind of mess the forums would end up in...

... the better solution would be to enforce better standards of posting to members so that they provide solid ideas/comments instead of spam. In accordance to this - moderators should be harsh and delete posts that don't account to being useful, provide warnings and bans if needed on a last-resort basis, reward those that actively contribute something useful... etc.

It's a little difficult to do - but produces quality posts in the long run - and discourages new members on spamming.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Well I like that you did really think a bit than just saying 'cool' like other persons. lol

This was just an idea and still is.
Posted 14 years ago
But whatever we do we still can't stop people using a single word comments and unfortunately there will be always 20 to 25 percent of people would be carried by others but on the other hand this is a must..if you don't have the empty part of the glass the filled part would mean nothing :D :D
Posted 14 years ago
sounds awesome.
Posted 14 years ago · Author
rugger35 wrote:
But whatever we do we still can't stop people using a single word comments and unfortunately there will be always 20 to 25 percent of people would be carried by others but on the other hand this is a must..if you don't have the empty part of the glass the filled part would mean nothing :D :D

A little later...

luke wrote:
sounds awesome.

xD
Posted 14 years ago
sounds lovely!
Posted 14 years ago
I like your new Method :3

Although, the contest parts scares me off personaly, being that I never seem to win them aha.

I also agree With Hitman ^.^ *Edit. Crosses out Hitman && enteres : darkelf*

Good luck though, with whatever changes you decide to make (if any!)
Last edited by x3vi0l3nt_kissx3 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
u do know hit man is jus his status right.