Riddles

Fallen
by Fallen · 26 posts
15 years ago in Social Games
Posted 15 years ago
CHEATER SAY WOMAN
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Everyone is wrong xD

What does man love more than life and fear more than death or mortal strife?

Man loves nothing more than life, for while in it, he can achive and do anything he desires. Death is the ultimate truth, no one that ever crossed that line returned to tell how it is, since we fear the unknown, death is the biggest fear of them all.

What do the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire?

Poor man, like it says, have nothing. The riches dont require anything, they have. Contented men desire nothing, for they are contented with everything they have.

What does the miser spend, the spendthrift save, and all men carry to their graves?

The miser have nothing to spend. The spendtrift don't save, they spend everything they have till the last coin. And no man that ever achived anything in life can carry that to his grave, material wealth and here achived, here it stays.

The anwser is: nothing.

You all FAILED! XD but it was fun :)
Posted 15 years ago
and why google say WOMAN ?
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Because your a cheater that searched in the wrong place and dind't used logic :P, I toke this riddle from a horror game I play the most, Silent Hill, now go use google, and search for Silent Hill: Homecoming riddles and you'll see. XD

Besides it was easy to know that you use google before becuase you instantly said knight, but you dind't said wich kind of knight it was nor you refered to the chess game.
Posted 15 years ago
first time when i saw it ... answer .. i saw its from game but i dont care much for that to not cheat hahahaa
Posted 14 years ago
what belong's to you but everyone say's it more than you?
Posted 14 years ago
your NAME. Bloody obvious...
Posted 13 years ago
What is an enemy to the breath of the gods, but a friend to the eye of Ra
What is tall at it's beginning, but short in it's death?
Posted 13 years ago
Iemier wrote:
What is an enemy to the breath of the gods, but a friend to the eye of Ra
What is tall at it's beginning, but short in it's death?

A stick on fire? xD